Don’t Neglect attending Cell Meetings
The cell ministry is very important in our ministry and across our zone we have over 15 cells that you
can join today.
The cell is the smallest missionary unit of the main church. There are three main focuses of this unit:
- In the cell ministry, you receive the necessary training to be well equipped for ministry (2Timothy 3:16-17) as you get involved in your weekly activities.
- You are able to discover and express your God given gifts (Ephesians 4:11).
- Your faith is nurtured through studying the Word and praying together with others.
Testimonies of the Impact of the Cell ministry
- ‘Being in a cell I have learnt to work with others, build relationships and be consistent in
applying the word of God, developing my prayer life and love for the brethren’
- ‘In cell I am able to ask questions and get answers in a smaller fellowship group’
- ‘I have discovered my gifting in cell and I get opportunities to practice using my designing
skills for the furtherance of the gospel’
- ‘In my cell group, I have people I can take a matter to as it happens and we agree together in
Prioritize your weekly attendance and involvement in the cell ministry and you too will join those
benefitting, growing and prospering as a direct result.
Speak to your church pastor to find out more about the different cell groups in your church.